Remote Working Solution for Businesses
In 2020, the number of people working remotely jumped from 7% to 66%1. Hence, business leaders are looking for better workplace delivery beyond on-premises solutions like Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and Citrix to stay agile and flexible.
Support your remote workforce with cloud-based, secure access to apps and data. Control costs and get more value from your existing IT budget. Stay secure and compliant with changing regulations, and streamline management of diverse locations, technologies, and users.
Remote Working Solution
With our remote working solution – based on Azure Virtual Desktop – you offer a personalized, role-based experience for your employees. You run your applications and Microsoft 365 productivity tools seamlessly in the same desktop. Hence, your employees’ virtual workspace is modern, secure, and mobile.
For me, the biggest benefit is that Microsoft 365 is fully included, so it doesn’t matter anymore if someone works on a laptop at home or a desktop in the office.Stefan de Boer, Global Digital & IT Director, Brunel
By providing remote access capability to a user’s desktop applications, the productivity of your employees and organization will increase. By centrally managing and controlling the virtual desktops via a secure platform, you comply with high safety requirements and pressure on your internal IT will be reduced.
We Design and Manage Your Remote Working Platform
Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) is a rich toolset of technology options. We design and manage the best options for you. With the optimum combination of security, availability, agility, performance and TCO for you, and backed by a service level agreement.
(1) Pew Research Center March 20, 2020 and The State of Remote Work, April 16, 2020
With Our Remote Working Solution You
Get in touch
Stay flexible and agile by offering a modern, secure and virtual workplace to your employees.
Stay secure and compliant by centrally managing and controlling desktops via a secure platform.
Control costs and get more value from your existing IT budget by scaling up and down when needed.
Streamline your organization by running your applications in the same desktop.
Increase productivity up to 13% by providing remote access capability to a user’s desktop.
Focus on your business while InTWO designs and manages your remote working platform.
Why Choose Remote Working From InTWO
- Free-up valuable time – we design, deploy and manage your Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure, so you can focus on your core business and provide your employees with a great user experience. If you already have a golden for your desktop builds, we can use it to jumpstart your AVD implementation.
- Optimized performance and costs – the number of required virtual desktops may vary from time to time. With our remote working solution, you can easily add or remove desktops, so your costs and performance are constantly optimized and there is no need to invest in new hardware.
- Scalable and controllable – some workplaces have high technical requirements to smoothly run applications like CAD, photo editing software, or to supply employees with specific operating systems. Our remote working solution is the perfect solution, since it is highly scalable and controllable.
- High-availability – a guaranteed platform availability to enable a great end-user experience.
- Protection of your data – assurance of the availability of your data via daily user profile backups, and protection against vicious malware attacks.
- Support – together we define the best suitable support for you and your remote working platform.